Mission Creative Limited, 1 Osborne Mews, Osborne Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 1GJ. Registered in England & Wales 7616458.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Mission Creative Limited will be what’s known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number(s)
- Company name
- Address, Postcode, City
3. How we use the personal data
Mission Creative Limited uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service(s) to you.
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Mission Creative Limited legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Mission Creative Limited needs to create a contract with you to provide you with services
- You have given Mission Creative Limited permission to do so
- Mission Creative Limited needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Mission Creative Limited will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Mission Creative Limited will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data. Mission Creative Limited data is stored in BackBlaze secure data centre’s with 24-hour staff, biometric security and redundant power. Backblaze has enabled two-factor authentication.
6. Data protection rights
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent